OPENS IN SAPPHIRE 13 APR 2022
National Health and Medical Research Council
|Submit Nomination form||M||23 Mar 2022|
Email Deakin Research Grants
|Applications open in Sapphire||13 Apr 2022|
|Minimum data due on Sapphire||M|
11 May 2022
Minimum data requirements must be met on Sapphire by this date. NHMRC will not allow applications that miss this deadline to proceed.
|Final application in Sapphire and Certification form||M|
18 May 2022
Certify application on Sapphire and email DU certification form and supporting documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
O - Optional / M - Mandatory
How to apply
- Submit a Nomination form by email to Deakin Research Grants
- Liaise with your faculty/institute.
- Read the NHMRC Guidelines - refer to NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage and GrantConnect.
- Commence your application in Sapphire.
- Work with your case manager.
- Organise relevant DU certification form.
- Final application must be certified on Sapphire by final application internal due date; email DU certification form and supporting documents to Deakin NHMRC Submissions
Please visit the NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarship webpage for more information relating to this scheme.
Applicants will need to register and log into GrantConnect to download the applicable scheme documentation.
Download NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships (PGS) guidelines for funding commencing in 2023
Download NHMRC PGS peer review guidelines for funding commencing in 2023
Download NHMRC PGS Grant Proposal template
Download NHMRC PGS 2022 Funding Partners
NHMRC application templates
Please download the PGS Grant Proposal template from GrantConnect.