Want a world-class law degree?
Secure your place in the competitive legal field with one of Australia’s leading law schools. Designed and taught by practising lawyers and academics, Deakin’s accredited Bachelor of Laws integrates sound legal training with real-world experience, developing key skills in problem-solving, analytical thinking and ethical reasoning. Our Bachelor of Laws graduates enjoy high employment rates in dynamic roles across law, business, journalism, public administration, private enterprise and politics.
In this course information webinar, you’ll explore:
- what you learn from Deakin’s law degree
- course overview, structure and entry requirements
- double degrees in law at Deakin
- Deakin's innovative and flexible online learning experience
- the Deakin Law Clinic
- the opportunities and interactive experiences on offer
- career outcomes
- support services available.