Trimester 2, 2018
+61 3 5227 2940
Email Jessica Rafter
Creating an industry-standard learning environment
This major refurbishment will provide students with simulation facilities that reflect real working conditions and will position them well for graduate employment.
The project will provide:
- contemporary, appropriately-sized and custom-designed specialist simulation spaces
- a new nursing high fidelity simulation centre
- a new nursing community health and midwifery simulation centre
- new nursing treatment and preparation rooms
- co-location of specialist teaching spaces
- refurbishment of the Occupation Therapy Performance and Community Based Practice Education (CBPE) laboratories
- consolidation and improvements to staff accommodation.
The project will be delivered in three stages to ensure specialist teaching spaces can remain operational until the new spaces are constructed.
Several of the new spaces will be ready for students in Trimester 1, 2018. The remaining spaces will be completed for Trimester 2, 2018.
We're fully committed to keeping the community informed during the construction period. If you have further concerns, please contact the project manager at the details above.