Whether your focus is leadership, teaching, research, professional or personal growth, you have access to a range of opportunities to grow your skills and progress your career at Deakin. At Deakin we offer a variety of development programs for both academic and professional staff.
Development opportunities for academic staff include:
- academic promotions
- academic study program
- work allocation and study program
- access to the Mentoring Partnership Program
- Deakin Early Career Academic Futures Research Peer Mentoring Program
- teaching and learning resources, including the Graduate Certificate of Higher Education Learning and Teaching.
For professional staff we also off a range of career development opportunities such as:
- study support
- Mentoring Partnership Program
- workshops including Personal Growth and Wellbeing, Leadership Development and Mentoring and Social Learning.