MMP721 - Property and Real Estate Law and Practice
2020 unit information
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Cloud (online)|
|Previously coded as:||SRP721|
Students will on average spend 150 hours over the teaching period undertaking the teaching, learning and assessment activities for this unit.
|Scheduled learning activities - cloud (online)||
Online independent and collaborative learning activities including 3 scheduled online classes
This unit aims to give students an understanding of the Australian property law system including: the historical basis of the system, ownership models, property law concepts, and rights and interests that impact property.
On completion of the unit students should be able to:
- discuss the various sources of law relating real property
- discuss in detail property law principles as they relate to real property
- explain of the role of industry bodies in the property market
- discuss the various rights, interests and encumbrances that affect property ownership
- explain the land registration system
Unit Fee Information
Click on the fee link below which describes you: