MMP732 - Property Development
2021 unit information
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Cloud (online)|
|Previously coded as:||SRP732|
Students will on average spend 150 hours over the teaching period undertaking the teaching, learning and assessment activities for this unit.
|Scheduled learning activities - cloud (online)||
Online independent and collaborative learning activities including 3 scheduled online seminars
The aim of this unit is to discuss the concepts of property development based on the highest and best use framework. The reference is made to both residential and commercial property developments and includes reference to financial analysis and risk-return evaluations.On completion of the unit students should be able to:
- Describe the process of property development for commercial and non- residential buildings
- Describe the procurement options which are available to property developers
- Explain market research strategies
- Describe the concepts of promotion and selling of commercial property developments
- Explain the drivers behind sustainability in property development
- Describe a number of key significant international property development projects.
Unit Fee Information
Click on the fee link below which describes you: