What's it like to study online at Deakin?
The are many benefits to completing a degree online, but it's hard to know what to expect.
Join this interactive webinar for an inside look at what it’s like to study on Deakin's premium online learning platform.
Together, we’ll explore:
- the features of our online learning platform
- how online degrees are structured
- how learning materials such as lectures, seminars and assignments are delivered
- how you can set the pace by studying part-time, full-time and even switching between online and on campus
- how to connect and collaborate with other online students
- the wide range of support services you can access.
Feel confident about your online learning options – learn why over 60,000 students choose to study online at Deakin.
Dr Jo Elliott
Senior Lecturer, Learning Spaces Innovation
Dr Jo Elliott is a digital learning practitioner and researcher in Deakin University's Digital Learning team. She leads digital learning innovation projects that include the build and design of engaging and inclusive online learning experiences. With her expertise and thorough understanding of the student experience, she is the perfect resource person for all of your questions on what's it like to study online.