Ranked #20 online MBA worldwide
Top 1% of universities worldwide*
40 years of distance and online teaching excellence
Confidently manage benefits in your organisation
The benefits of strategic projects and change initiatives don't just get realised by themselves. In fact, benefits from programs and projects are often not realised unless they, and the required business changes, are proactively managed during and typically post-initiative closure.
In this masterclass, you'll gain:
- an understanding of the principles, framework and practices to effectively manage benefits from inception to realisation
- the common pitfalls of managing and realising benefits, including understanding the biases when measuring benefits.
On successful completion of a 40-minute multiple choice examination, you will receive an APMG Foundation certification. Managing Benefits is offered by PMPartners, an accredited training organisation of the APM Group Ltd.
Presenter: Brendan Devine
Brendan has over 20 years of project, program and portfolio management experience within the public and private sectors. He has proven skill and versatility as a project and program manager of larger strategic and transformation initiatives and is a highly experienced trainer, practitioner and consultant.
You will be introduced to the concept of, and seven principles behind, managing benefits.
On the first day, we will learn to:
- identify and quantify benefits
- value and appraise benefits in monetary terms
- key planning techniques to maximise benefits.
The second day builds on previous learnings, as well as:
- how to realise your benefits through three key elements
- key review techniques on implementation and review
- seven main elements behind portfolio based application
- successful implementation and sustaining progress
- sitting your foundation exam.
You must attend both masterclass sessions to record a pass mark.
For more information on this and other masterclasses, please check our frequently asked questions (PDF, 132KB).
Your formal assessment will be a 40-minute, closed-book examination that consists of 50 multiple choice questions, with a 50% pass mark (25/50).
*ARWU Rankings 2020
MBA Managing Benefits is a trade mark of the APM Group Ltd. Use of this trademark on this publication has been authorised solely for marketing purposes. All rights reserved.