Advertising is a dynamic and creative field of practice which provides a complementary study option for students seeking a professional outcome in the Bachelor of Arts. Work on client-driven projects to plan campaigns and produce advertisements for brand promotion across traditional and digital media.
Burwood (Melbourne), Online
- account manager
- advertising art director
- brand specialist
- copy writing
- digital creative
- digital marketer or media specialist
- marketing communications
- media researcher or planner
- social media coordinator
- transmedia content developers
- To complete a Major sequence in Strategic Advertising select eight (8) credit points as outlined below;
- To complete a Minor sequence in Strategic Advertising select any four (4) credit points from below, including no more than one (1) credit point at level one, and at least one (1) credit point at level 3.
Complete 8 units from: