The Deakin Learning Centre Dandenong is open and operating with a COVID Safe Management Plan.
The centre at a glance
- The learning centre provides facilities and support to all Deakin students, including those studying online via the Cloud or at a campus.
- Just like you’d find at one of our campuses, there is a well-equipped computer lab and quiet study areas.
- Entry to the centre is by swiping your Deakin Student Card. You can request access online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dandenong train station is a short 500-metre walk from the learning centre. The train station is serviced by the Cranbourne, Pakenham and South Gippsland lines, as well as numerous bus lines. It's one of the 10 busiest train stations in Melbourne so you'll never have to wait long for a train.
The Deakin Learning Centre is well serviced by suburban bus lines that operate across Dandenong and the outer regions.
The learning centre is about 40 minutes from Melbourne by car, depending on traffic.
- Take the M1 south
- Take the M3 exit towards Frankston
- Take the Cheltenham Road exit
- Take George Street to Lonsdale Street in Dandenong
- On-street parking in central Dandenong is mainly one- or two-hour ticket parking.
- Council-managed car parks offer short-term or all-day parking. Signs at each car park indicate times and fees.
- Privately managed public parking is available in shopping centres, such as the nearby Dandenong Plaza.
Everything you need
- Computer workstations including PCs and Macs, with Deakin software installed
- Wi-fi internet access using Eduroam
- Printing and copying facilities
- Study and meeting rooms for private study, group work or social activities
- Kitchen facilities
- Disability access
Centre staff can assist you with a range of support services including:
- course advice
- scholarship applications
- class and seminar timetables
- individual support such as applying for special consideration
- advice and referral to other appropriate student services
- room bookings.
+61 3 9246 8999
Level 3, 237 Lonsdale Street
Dandenong, Victoria 3175
9am–5pm Monday - Friday