Deakin University is committed to providing a website that's accessible to everyone. We're constantly improving the website’s accessibility and usability, and are working towards achieving compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standards.
We do this by:
- using standardised designs and templates that have been tested for AA compliance
- building the website using HTML 5 specifications and defining the look and feel by CSS3
- providing training, guidelines and support for our website developers and publishers in accessibility standards
- using automated accessibility testing tools as well as manual checks with the keyboard and screen reader software
- conducting accessibility reviews and actioning issues
- providing Deakin students and staff with accessibility software and support
- encouraging feedback from our users.
Accessibility enquiries and feedback
If you're experiencing difficulty accessing information or services on any Deakin University website, need an alternative format, or have a suggestion to improve the accessibility of our websites, please get in touch by:
- contacting us using the feedback form on the contact us page
- emailing the eSolutions service team
- calling the eSolutions Service Desk on +61 3 5227 2400.
Please remember to tell us the URL of the page you're having trouble with, and what device, operating system and browser you're using.