Dr Dave Stewart is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Information Systems and Business Analytics in Deakin Business School. Before taking up this academic position in late 2018, Dave was a Casual Academic at Deakin University and Teaching Associate/Adjunct Senior Lecturer in the Department of Marketing at Monash University.
His research interests include marketing metrics, viral marketing, and innovation. He has published papers in academic journals, including Information Systems Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Consumer Behaviour, and International Journal of Bank Marketing.Read more on David's profile
- Marketing Metrics
- Viral Marketing
- Decision Analytics
- Marketing Analytics
- Stewart, D.B. and Worthington, S., 2015, 'Can we better measure customer advocacy in an increasingly challenging world?', Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Conference, University of Adelaide, Australia, 30 November - 02 December 2015.
- Stewart, D.B., Ewing, M. and Mather, D.R., 2009, 'A conceptual framework for viral marketing', Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Conference, Monash University, Australia, 30 November - 02 December 2015.
- Thompson, F., Worthington, S. and Stewart, D.B., 2009, 'The young affluent Chinese and their attitudes towards using credit cards - A replication study across time and city', Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy (ANZMAC) Conference, Monash University, Australia, 30 November - 02 December 2015.
- Mather, D., Ewing, M.T. and Stewart, D.B., 2008, 'Simulation in Viral Marketing', Operational Research Society 4th Simulation Workshop, Warwick Business School, UK, 01-2 April 2008.
- Stewart, D. and Worthington, S., ‘The problems with net promoter scores: how to better measure customer advocacy', Marketing Magazine, Australia, 21 July 2015.
- Stewart, D. and Worthington, S., ‘An open letter to CMOs: why you shouldn’t trust net promoter scores', Marketing Magazine, Australia, 7 October 2015.
M Ewing, D Stewart, D Mather, J Newton
(2014), Vol. 54, pp. 205-216, Journal of Advertising Research, C1
C Harvey, D Stewart, M Ewing
(2011), Vol. 10, pp. 365-372, Journal of Consumer Behaviour, C1-1
M Bampo, M Ewing, D Mather, D Stewart, M Wallace
(2008), Vol. 19, pp. 273-290, Information Systems Research, C1
Steve Worthington, David Stewart, Xiongwen Lu
(2007), Vol. 25, pp. 238-252, International Journal of Bank Marketing, Bingley, Eng., C1-1
Funded Projects at Deakin
No Funded Projects at Deakin found
No completed student supervisions to report