Rebecca Tisdale is a Clinical Solicitor in Deakin Law School. Rebecca supervises students participating in Deakin Law School's clinical practice units.
Before joining Deakin, she was in private legal practice specialising in commercial and intellectual property litigation at a leading international law firm. Rebecca has worked in Melbourne and London during her legal career.
She holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts from Deakin University and obtained her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from The College of Law.Read more on Rebecca's profile
- Finalist, Not For Profit Lawyer of the Year, Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards, 2018.
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Member, High Court Register of Practitioners.
- Member, Law Institute of Victoria.
- Member, Victorian Women's Lawyer.
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Dispute Resolution
No publications found
Funded Projects at Deakin
Other Public Sector Funding
Bullying and harassment review
Ms Rebecca Tisdale, Dr Jane Kotzmann
- 2019: $28,225
Victoria on demand economy rapid review.
Ms Rebecca Tisdale, A/Prof Jason Taliadoros
- 2019: $34,937
No completed student supervisions to report