- Senior Lecturer, Deakin Law School (2017-present).
- Law and International Security Fellow, Stanford University (2012-present).
- Teaching Scholar, Santa Clara University School of Law (2011-2012).
- Legal Advisor, Chief Justice of the Israeli Supreme Court (2005-2010).
- Legal Assistant, Israeli Chief Prosecutor's Office (2002-2004).
- Commissions of Inquiry
- Law of War
- Law and Psychology
- Legal Institutions
- Social Biases
- Law and Security Fellow, Stanford Center on International Security and Cooperation, Stanford University.
- Associate, Global Justice Lab, The Munk School of Public Affairs, University of Toronto.
- Member, American Society of International Law.
- Member, Society for Empirical Legal Studies.
- Member, Law and Society Association.
- Member, American Political Science Association.
- International Law
- Conflict Resolusion
- Human Rights
- Law and Society
- Empirical Research Methods for Legal Scholars
- International Security
- Law of Armed Conflict
(2020), Vol. 11, pp. 106-150, Harvard national security journal, Cambridge, Mass., C1
(2020), pp. 53-56, CWAR 2019 : Proceedings of 18th Australian Cyber Warfare Conference 2019, Melbourne, Vic., E1
(2019), pp. 423-455, Security and human rights, Oxford, Eng., B1
(2019), Vol. 37, pp. 405-436, Berkeley journal of international law, Berkeley, Calif., C1
Shiri Krebs, Ingrid Nielsen, Russell Smyth
(2019), Vol. 43, pp. 605-653, Melbourne University law review, Melbourne, Vic., C1
(2019), pp. 5-9, AiCE 2019 : Proceedings of 8th Australian Institute of Computer Ethics Conference, Melbourne, Vic., E1
(2018), Vol. 41, pp. 337-381, Fordham International Law Journal, New York, N.Y., C1
(2017), Vol. 18, pp. 83-163, Chicago Journal of International Law, United States, C1-1
(2017), Vol. 44, pp. 943-994, Florida State University law review, Tallahassee, Fla., C1
(2017), Vol. 44, pp. 943-994, Florida State University law review, Tallahassee, Fla., C1-1
(2015), pp. 511-542, Comparative counter-terrorism law, New York, N.Y., B1-1
(2015), pp. 511-543, Comparative counter-terrorism law, Cambridge, Eng., B1-1
(2015), Jerusalem, Israel, A6-1
(2014), pp. 179-206, Reasoning rights: comparative judicial engagement, Oxford, Eng., B1-1
(2013), pp. 133-153, Secrecy, national security and the vindication of constitutional law, Cheltenham, Eng., B1-1
(2012), Vol. 45, pp. 639-703, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law, United States, C1-1
M Kremnitzer, S Krebs
(2011), Vol. 26, pp. 4-11, Israel Studies Review, United States, C1-1
Funded Projects at Deakin
Other Funding Sources
Ownership of Data in Australia
Dr Shiri Krebs
- 2020: $10,000
No completed student supervisions to report