Sue Davey is a Lecturer in the Department of Accounting in Deakin Business School. Sue has over 15 years of industry experience as a Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director and Company Director of various International and Australian companies, and began her career working at KPMG. She has over 9 years of experience as a University Lecturer teaching Post Graduate and Higher Education subjects. She has worked as a mentor for CPA Australia as well as various women in business institutions. Her passion is education, teaching, mentoring and helping others reach their full potential.Read more on Sue's profile
- Member and Mentor, CPA Australia.
- Member, Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- Member, Golden Key National Honor Society.
- Member, Australian Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry (AWCCI).
- Member, UN Women United Nations Entity for Gender Equality & the Empowerment of Women.
- Member, Women’s Network Australia.
- Member, Business Chicks.
- Member and Mentor, Women in Global Business.