Applications now open.
Applications close 15 December 2021.
This scholarship is available for the entire duration of the course.
- 25% of the total indicative tuition fee stated on your letter of offer.
To be eligible, the below selection criteria must be met:
- applicant must be a citizen from South Asian countries* (as applicable)
- applicant should be residing in South Asian countries* (as applicable)
- applicant should be applying through any Deakin authorised agent based in South Asia* (as applicable).
Academic eligibility criteria
- overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program
- overall score of 75% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
All condition must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
Continued eligibility is subject to maintaining a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 65.
How to apply
Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 25% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter. This will be applied against the student’s records after census date.
For more information, contact the Deakin University South Asia Office