Applications for Trimester 1 2019 open 9 January 2019.
Applications for Trimester 1 2019 close 14 February 2019 5pm.
Cash payment up to $5000 per year for two years.
Total value $10,000
To be eligible you must be:
- an Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- a current student enrolled in your second year of a Bachelor of Commerce degree at Deakin University's Warrnambool campus in Trimester 1, 2019
- majoring in Food and Agribusiness
- enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full time study
- able to demonstrate a commitment to the Australian Agriculture and Agribusiness sector.
Preference will be given to students who are residents of the Great South Coast region of Victoria.
As a scholarship recipient you must:
- write an introduction statement about your goals for study and what it means to receive the scholarship
- complete a report at the end of each year detailing how the scholarship has helped you with your studies
- maintain a pass grade on all enrolled subjects
- remain enrolled in the Food and Agribusiness major for the duration of the scholarship.
When you apply for this scholarship, you'll need to supply evidence of your commitment to the Australian Agricultural and Agribusiness sector.
Applying for a scholarship isn’t just about meeting the eligibility criteria.
It’s a good idea to think about why you want a scholarship, how it will help you and what you have to offer the Deakin community.
How to apply
You can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
What happens next?
Your application will be assessed and ranked based on the details you provide and your supporting documentation.
You'll find out if you were successful usually within six weeks of the application closing date. You can see the status of your application via your Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal account.