Our researchDeakin Business School is committed to research that’s meaningful. We're interested in commercial and business interests, policy matters facing the government, and issues affecting the wider community.
Our research degree students get world-class education and the chance to collaborate, learn and share ideas through regular research seminars, conferences and workshops.
Interested in research-level study?
Gain the skills you need to get ahead in your workplace, or kick-start your research career by choosing a master’s or PhD with Deakin Business School. We focus on high-quality discovery, using industry connections to carry out commercial research that’s relevant to both business and the wider community.
We can help you find a supervisor who's just right for the study you’d like to do, and who has expertise in one of our research departments:
- information systems and business analytics
Our six research departments are renowned for first-rate teaching facilities and regular seminars, strong industry engagement and their innovative research in related fields.
Our research centres take strengths of Deakin Business School and invest them in projects designed to make a difference. We're looking at:
- how businesses can contribute to a better world
- contemporary and crucial global development issues
- how to improve the health and wellbeing of employees and customers
- how small-medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations can be more effective
- how to better understand and manage the economy, and on the
- development and application of shared research methods to solve research problems.
Keep up to date with relevant business news, browse our events and get important business insights from our research team’s opinion pieces.