MMP731 - Management of Real Estate
2020 unit information
|Enrolment modes:||Trimester 2: Cloud (online)|
|Previously coded as:||SRP731|
Students will on average spend 150 hours over the teaching period undertaking the teaching, learning and assessment activities for this unit.
|Scheduled learning activities - cloud (online)||
Online independent and collaborative learning activities including 3 scheduled online seminars
The aim of this unit is to give an understanding about the management of property in the context of the international real estate market. The unit discusses related aspects of property management including asset management and corporate real estate (CRE) with reference to life-cycle costs, value to the business plans of an organisation, and functionality/fitness for purpose.
On completion of the unit students should be able to:
- Explain the framework relating specifically to property management
- Explain and outline property management principles
- Evaluate the importance of ethical behaviour by property professionals
- Undertake an appreciation of the role of industry bodies in the property management
- Evaluate different situations that may arise in the letting of property
- Explain the operation of the leasing process.
Hurdle requirement: achieve at least 50% of the available marks in the examination
Unit Fee Information
Click on the fee link below which describes you: