Investigator Grants will be assessed on:
- Track Record (70% score) - the value of an individual’s past research achievements, not prospective achievements, quantitatively scored using evidence-based components based on consideration of:
- Publications (35%) - 10 year list and Top 5 publications;
- Research Impact (20%) - case study on applicant's impact on Knowledge, Health, Economic and Social outcomes; and
- Leadership (15%) - leadership and mentoring experience.
- Knowledge Gain (30% score) - the quality of the proposed research and significance of the knowledge gained