Online Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) form
The Notice of Intent to Submit (NOIS) form is now online.
This new online NOIS form will ensure key information about your application is captured and shared with your Institute or Faculty and help plan resourcing for compliance checks and other support activities. The online NOIS form only contains necessary questions, bypassing irrelevant questions, and improves how application information is captured and shared.
Before you start:
- We recommend you prepare any Faculty- or Institute-specific forms, since these should be uploaded in the online form, and automatically sent to your Faculty/Institute
- If you are submitting NOIS for a ARC, NHMRC or MRFF application you will need your Employee number (which can be found on your staff card or searching your name at https://apps.deakin.edu.au/research/utilities/ums-search.php.).
Step 1: Click the link and complete the online NOIS form
Step2: Once you submit an online NOIS form the following emails will automatically be sent:
- Acknowledgement email to you
- Key project details (and any forms uploaded) may be shared with your Faculty/ School / Institute
- Notification email to Animal Services, Clinical Research Team, Barwon Health facilities, CSIRO Australian Centre for Disease Preparedness (formerly Australian Animal Health Laboratory) facilities if any of these will be involved during the proposed project.
Step 3: After they receive your NOIS, DR Grants will contact you with necessary information about key dates and costing treatment.
Please note the following:
- If you are participating in a Non DU-led application, you will continue to use the Word form currently in use.
- A completed and signed Grant application coversheet will still be required in order to demonstrate Institute or School support for your application.
- Deakin Research Grants will need a completed costing tool along with coversheet for compliance checking of your application in line with the new Research Funding and Research Consultancy, Costing and Pricing Policy
If you experience any difficulty with completing the online NOIS form or need to make changes after submitting it, please contact email@example.com
Further Information for ARC applications
Please visit our ARC pages to view ARC opportunities and internal deadlines
Further information for NHMRC applications
Please visit our NHMRC page to view NHMRC opportunities and internal deadlines
Further information for MRFF applications
Please visit our MRFF page to view MRFF opportunities and internal deadlines
Further information for 'Other' Funding opportunities
For information and internal deadlines regarding other funding opportunities, both Australian and International, please visit our Other Funding Opportunities page
If you have an questions or feedback regarding the online form, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org