CSCL is the only centre in Australia focusing specifically on freight logistics and value-added supply chains.
Our research is practical, impartial and has 'real world' application based on best practice. We serve a number of private and public sector clients, with our work focusing on:
- demand and support planning
- supply chain strategy
- infrastructure development
- policy, regulatory and planning frameworks
- risk and sustainability assessments.
Higher Degrees by Research (Master by Research and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD))
As a research student with the Centre for Supply Chain and Logistics at Deakin University, you can expect to receive guidance from our world class academic staff. They will equip you with systematic and critical analytical skills to solve the complex challenges of the future. Our graduates are prepared for academia, industry and public policy institutions.
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master by Research programs are available in various specialisation including, but not limited to:
- Food and Agribusiness
- International Trade and Freight Logistics
- Supply Chain Strategy
Our research focuses on how organisations and their supply chains respond to the issues and challenges of globalisation and constantly changing competitive landscapes.
Our research program looks at how supply chains are:
- Being redesigned for increased, sustainable value
- Responding to the digital economy
- Being influenced by changing tastes, incomes and population
Your next step
- Please assemble your Research Proposal - a description of your intended project for our information.
- When you are satisfied with your proposal, send your documents to the Centre for Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Also include a copy of your Resume, Qualifications, and IELTS score.
- Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is anything else we can assist with your application for admission, please let us know. We also recommend that you read through the information on the following pages:
For further information about the application process, please contact:
Dr Hermione Parsons
Staff and researchers
Rose Elphick Darling
Dr Aida Ghalebeigi
Dr Don Gunasekera
|Senior Administrative Officer |
|Senior Research Fellow|
Dr Roberto Perez-Franco
|Research Officer |
|Industry Researcher; Maritime Logistics|
Peter Van Duijn
|Industry Research and Knowledge Exchange Strategist|