Our underpinning premise is improving learning in higher and professional education. We have three broad and intersecting research themes:
- assessing for learning
- learning in a digital world
- learning through, and for, work.
Our current programs of research are:
- The digital world and its impact on learning and teaching
- Feedback and feedback practices
- Learning in and for the workplace
- Evaluative judgement
- Assessment security and academic integrity
- Inclusion and belonging in a digital world
- Representation in and beyond assessment.
Throughout these programs, we use cross-cutting approaches, including innovative methodological and theoretical approaches and knowledge transition. We collaborate with Deakin faculties and divisions and also work with a range of industry partners and international collaborators.
For all up-to-date information on CRADLE's news and events, please visit our blog or get in touch with us on Twitter (@CRADLEdeakin).
For more information on upcoming events, please visit our International symposium and seminars pages.
To be included on our mailing list, please email the CRADLE team.
Meet a few of our leading researchers collaborating internationally on leading assessment and digital learning research.