|Supported Nomination Form due to Research Office from Faculty/Insitute||M||9am Tuesday 20th September 2022|
|IM23 scheme opens in RMS||n/a||Thursday 8th September 2022|
|Final application submitted to Research Office via RMS||M||Thursday 29th September 2022|
|Request not to assess due to RO||O||Thursday 29th September 2022|
Overview - based on Industry Fellowships Program (IFP) Grant Guidelines
The Industry Fellowship Program (IFP) is funded under the ARC's Linkage Program. The primary goal of the IFP is to create a pathway to support academic researchers in establishing careers in industry, and industry-based researcher to work in university settings, with the aim of increased two-way mobility and skill building in research collaboration, translation and commercialisation.
Mid Career Industry Fellowships:
- strengthen the industry collaboration skills of mid-career researchers
- encourage uptake of a wider range of career options for established researchers; and
- supervise and develop future research and nurture their development of collaboration, commercialisation and translation skills; and
- deliver significant, actionable outcomes for industry partners and end users.
Projects costs up to $290,000 may be requested over the duration of the grant.
How to apply
- Read the Grant Guidelines, Instructions to Applicants and FAQ's
- Intending applicants should contact Deakin Research – Innovations to discuss their application and their potential Key Industry partner.
- Liaise with your mentor and complete the Nomination Form.
- Forward the Nomination Form to your Host Head of School or Department / SRIC or Institute Director AND your Host Faculty Associate Dean (Research) or Director of IFM / IISRI / A2I2
- Faculty / IFM / IISRI/ A2I2 to send supported Nomination Forms to DR Grants by 9am Tuesday 20th September
- Applicants will receive further information on the next steps in the process from DR Grants
- Applicants to commence application in the ARC Research Management System – RMS. IM23 will open in RMS on Thursday 8th September 2022
- Use the Deakin University templates provided below and liaise with the DR-Grants ARC team as necessary
- Provide the Partner Pack to your Partner Organisations (PO). Your Deakin Research Innovations Manager can assist with questions from PO
- Complete submission of your application via RMS to the Research Office for compliance checking by the date selected via Event-brite booking (compliance checking commencing TBC)
Documents and information
ARC documents, templates, forms and tools
The ARC will no longer publish scheme specific documents on its website, but will make these available through GrantConnect. Links to scheme specific documents can be found below.
Policies and Strategies can still be found on the ARC website.
ARC Open Access Policy for publications arising from ARC funded projects.
Templates, forms and tools
Templates, certification forms and other resources are available below, or will be made available as relevant information is released by the ARC.
- Compliance Checklist
- Budget and Justification Guide
- General Guidance sheet for completing ARC Project Budgets
- Eligibility Exemption Request Form
- Deakin University Salary Calculator