- Introductory Academic Program
- International Baccalaureate. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma is an internationally recognised, comprehensive two year program of study designed for university entrance. Deakin University accepts IB Diploma graduates as having satisfied the requirements for university entrance.
- Industry-based learning - a component of many Deakin courses
- International Education Association of Australia (Deakin University is a bronze level member)
- International English Language Testing System
- Institute of Koorie Education
- Deakin University's lecture streaming service provides students with online access to recorded lectures made available via Deakin Studies Online (DSO).
- School of Information Systems
- Approved suspension of study for a specified period, usually a maximum of one year after a student has enrolled in a course.
- international student
- International students are citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- International Orientation Survey
- Information privacy principles; the practical core of the Information Privacy Act 2000(Vic.) With limited exemptions, all Victorian Government agencies, statutory bodies and local councils must comply with the IPPs.
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- International Student Advisor
- Information Technology
- IT service desk
A call centre available to assist with IT faults, queries and service requests
- Institute of Teaching and Learning. ITL was established in August 2005 and its objectives are to:
- provide intellectual leadership in teaching practice, including online teaching;
- provide professional development for academic members of staff through the development and delivery of a range of programs;
- be responsible for the online learning environment of the University including overseeing the development and implementation of appropriate technology;
- provide support to faculties for the design and development of teaching materials;
- conduct research and development into teaching and learning, including the investigation of new curriculum initiatives, the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning, teaching methodologies and approaches to distance education and new methods of communication with students;
- enhance the teaching and learning reputation of Deakin University
Information Technology Services Division is now know as Deakin eSolutions
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: