Tired of hauling your books around between classes? Give yourself a break and use a locker instead.
Deakin offers all students access to free digital lockers for you to store your belongings in while on campus.
The lockers are really easy to use on-screen prompts guide you through what to do. If you get stuck, there are
written instructions and help information on the lockers themselves.
- To keep things fair for everyone, lockers can't be reserved for prolonged use.
- Lockers are available 24/7.
- You can securely charge your phone, tablet or laptop inside.
- For safety reasons, do not use the charging points for anything other than a phone, tablet or laptop. It's a safety hazard to plug in anything other than these devices (such as kettles, which have been spotted in the past) and could result in serious consequences such as a fire.
- The lockers are shared with all students, so make sure you clean out any food scraps or containers when you leave for the day.
- Lockers are cleaned out each day so make sure you take your personal belongings with you when you leave campus.
Melbourne Burwood Campus
- Building B level 3, outside room B3.05 (60)
- Building B level 4, outside room B4.16 (30)
- Building N level , outside room (30)
- Building LA level 2, outside room (50)
Geelong Waterfront Campus
- Building D level 3, D3.204 (30)
- Building D level 4, D4.323 (60)
Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
- Building JB level 2, outside JB1.005 near DUSA (30)
- Building IB level 3, outside (30)
- Building IB level 4, outside (30)
- Building J level 2, outside room J227 (30)
There will be times when the student lockers are unavailable, such as for maintenance and during
trimester breaks. Notice will be provided in advance of locker unavailability, with the process
details for any remaining items left in them at the time of shut down. While all care is taken to
ensure lockers are secure, the use of the lockers is at your own risk and Deakin University will
not be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items.