This feature is available whenever you see the HTML Editor within CloudDeakin. You will need to have webcam in your computer to use this feature.
Note: You must not use Video Note for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful, confidential or in breach of Deakin University's legislation, policies and procedures, including but not limited to Deakin's various Information Technology Use policies and procedures and the Conditions of IT Use.
For the best experience, please ensure that you do not have any other applications or tabs open when recording with Video Note.
Create Video Note
- In the HTML Editor, click on the Insert Stuff icon.
- Click on Add Video Note.
- Click on New Recording to record your video. You can record up to 3 minutes of video.
- Click Stop Recording when you finish recording.
- You can click Play to preview your video note.
- If you want to re-record, click New Recording.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, click Next. This might take a while for the video to upload.
- Enter a Title and Description of your video.
- Click Next.
- Click Insert. Your video is now embedded in your HTML file.