- School of Law
- Logistics Division (now Campus Services)
- A session where an academic presents to students enrolled in a unit of study, generally in a lecture theatre.
- School of Life and Environmental Sciences
- In an undergraduate degree course of three years duration, studies may generally be taken at three levels; level 1 representing the initial stage, up to level 3, the most advanced level. Level 4 indicates either the fourth level of study within an undergraduate program of four or more years duration, or study undertaken in an honours program or other undergraduate courses requiring a first degree for admission, or masters preliminary program. Level 5 is the fifth level of study in an undergraduate program and level 6 and above indicates study at postgraduate level.
- Logistics Division
- The role of the Logistics Division (now Campus Services) is to provide high quality, reliable and cost effective logistics solutions to support Deakin's core activities and goals, including procurement, stationery ordering, fleet management, central pool vehicle hire, corporate mobile phones, printing and finishing, course materials manufacturing, packaging and despatch, mail systems and couriers, warehousing and inward goods distribution.
- Languages Other Than English
- Long Service Leave
- Leave without pay
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: