- off-campus mode
- Study in the off-campus mode usually does not require attendance at the University. Unit materials are made available through Deakin Studies Online or mailed out and, where necessary, arrangements are made for students to sit for examinations at specified centres accessible from where they live.
- an offshore student is one who has enrolled in a Deakin course delivered in collaboration with a partner institution located in a country other than Australia.
- Overhead Projector
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Open Day
- Open Day programs are held at all campuses and provide an opportuntity for future students to meet with lecturers, course advisers, academics and other students, attend free lecturers and ask questions.
- Student orientation program, occurring prior to the commencement of each trimester.
- Overseas Study—Higher Education Loan Program
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- offshore teaching partnership: a partnership with an educational or professional institution located in a country other than Australia, to deliver a Deakin course.
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: