- Teaching and Learning
- Technical and Further Education
- Abbreviation of 'to be advised'
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- A certificate of merit or proficiency presented at graduation.
- Teaching and Learning Committee
- Teaching and Learning Development Plan
- Teaching and Learning Functional Plan
- Teaching Languages Other Than English
- Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Time off in lieu
- The method of organisation of the teaching year. At Deakin there are three trimesters; trimester 1 runs from February to July; trimester 2 runs from July to November; trimester 3 runs from November to February.
Teaching Support Service - Deakin Learning Futures
Turnitin is a program that allows you and/or your teacher to check whether there is any unoriginal material in your work by comparing it to a database of print and online materials.
- A session with a small group of students who meet with an academic to discuss topics within a unit of study.
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: