- An undergraduate is a student who has not yet received a bachelor or similar degree.
- A thematic area of study, usually of one or two trimesters duration. Units may have a value of between 0.25 and eight credit points,
- unit chair
- The person appointed by a faculty board to oversee (chair) the assessment panel for each unit.
- unit class
- Unit class is the mode of study in which a unit is offered. The most common unit classes for students at Deakin are 'D' for On Campus and 'X' Off Campus.
- unit codes
- Code consisting of three letters and three numerals, used to identify units. The unit code should be quoted along with unit title when referring to any unit.
- first letter indicates the faculty offering the unit
- second letter indicates the school responsible for the unit
- third letter indicates the discipline area within which the unit falls
- first numeral indicates the level of study
- second and third numerals signify a particular syllabus
- Universities Australia
- Universities Australia is the industry peak body representing the university sector (formerly AVCC).
- unspecified credit transfer
- Advanced standing granted in a Deakin course for previous studies when no comparable Deakin unit or units exist
- University Web Manager - central coordinator of university websites
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: