- Campus code for Warrnambool Campus
- The weighted average mark (WAM) is calculated by multiplying the mark obtained for each relevant result by the units of credit of the particular course, adding up the products and dividing by the total number of units of credit for the relevant courses.
- WebBridge is a button located against citations in many of the library's external databases, e.g. EBSCOhost, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts. This button provides context-sensitive links to related online resources that may be of interest; e.g. full text, other library catalogues, search engines. Further information relating to WebBridge may be found on the library website.
- weighted equivalent full-time student load
- work experience in industry
- Formal termination by a student of enrolment in a unit, component or course other than by intermission.
- Web Management Tool
- A type of seminar where information is presented to students along with practical activities.
Page custodian: eSolutions - Digital Presence Last updated: