Premium. Proven. Loved. Study online at Deakin.
Effective and agile supply chain management is increasingly central to an organisation’s success. Studying supply change management at Deakin will see you grow your expertise by delving into eBusiness, business analytics, artificial intelligence and automation solutions for supply chain management, as well as looking at the implications of increasing pressure for supply chains to be more environmentally and socially responsible.
Undergraduate (your first degree)
An undergraduate degree is generally completed between two to four years, depending on the pattern of study and any recognition of prior learning you may have. Associate degrees, bachelor and bachelor with honours are all undergraduate degrees.
Postgraduate (further study)
A postgraduate qualification can be undertaken by students who have already completed an undergraduate degree or possess significant, demonstrable work experience. Postgraduate courses include graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, master’s and PhDs, as well as specialist programs for industry professionals.
Higher Degrees by Research (supervised research)
Research degrees are research based master’s or PhD programs that focus on a single area of expertise. They provide students the opportunity to carry out highly specialised research under expert supervision.
This is a growing industry with roles available across a wide range of sectors including retail, healthcare, mining, transportation and manufacturing, including:
- supply chain analyst
- demand planning analyst
- business analyst
- inventory analyst
- procurement analyst
- operations analyst
- product data analyst
- account manager/sales representative
- account specialist/customer service
- customer service manager.
Research with us
Bring real, practical value to your career and make a difference to the world by specialising through a higher degree by research.
Deakin has been awarded the following prestigious accreditations:
- Deakin Business School (DBS) is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Only five per cent of business programs worldwide are AACSB accredited and DBS is one of only three business schools in Victoria to achieve this recognition.
- DBS has been awarded EQUIS accreditation through the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). This global best-practice recognition places Deakin Business School in the top one per cent of business schools worldwide.
- Our online MBA is ranked in the world's top 25 – and the best in Victoria – by the prestigious international university ranking analysts QS Quacquarelli Symonds. The Deakin MBA is rated by QS for program strength, delivering an 'attractive and recognised program with a very high graduate employability rate'.
Deakin alumni – get a head start with your postgraduate fees
If you're a Deakin alumni commencing a postgraduate course, you may be eligible to receive a 10% reduction per unit on your enrolment fees through our Deakin alumni postgraduate bursary. Your spouse and members of your immediate family may also be eligible to apply.
Browse other disciplines within business
Choose an area that you're interested in and learn how Deakin's extensive range of study options and experiences can help turn your dreams into reality.
*2019 Student Experience Survey, based on undergraduate students
#ARWU Rankings 2020
^Australian Graduate Recruitment Industry Awards, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 winner
~According to the Voice Project IT Service Quality Support Benchmark Survey
^^Australian Graduate Survey 2010–2015, Graduate Outcomes Survey 2016–2020 (GOS), Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT)