Migration advice

Under legislation, the University is not permitted to provide advice about migration or visas. Only the Department of Home Affairs, a Registered Migration Agent or a Migration Lawyer are permitted to do so.

You can search for a Registered Migration Agent on the MARA website.

Compliance officers and International Student Advisors can provide you with general advice about where to find visa information.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Deakin International