Connect. Engage. Thrive.
Our free international student wellbeing program includes activities to help you connect, engage and thrive at Deakin.
This program is designed to support our international students settling into life in Australia and studying at Deakin.
The program includes:
- free social events
- free DeakinACTIVE 1-month membership
- dedicated Deakin Come Try Sports sessions
- social sport and group fitness activities
- a range of health and wellbeing workshops
- monthly program newsletter.
- Participation is free.
- You can choose the activities you want to participate in.
- You'll make social and supportive connections.
Learn to surf and lunch in Warrnambool
Learn to swim 6 week program
Surf lifesaving Victoria Water Safety and lunch in Burwood
Surf lifesaving Victoria Water Safety and lunch
This program has been made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through the Study Melbourne International Education Resilience Fund.