Academic transcript request

An academic transcript is an official document containing all completed units in your course/s of study with Deakin.

You can order your Academic Transcript (postal delivery only) online or in person at any Student Central.

A transcript will list all your units, including those you may have failed, even if you attempt and pass them a second time.


There are some exceptions to this service, please check these exceptions below before you submit your request. If you require:

  • * an Academic Transcript for studies in Geelong prior to 1979, prior to 1985 in Melbourne and prior to 1987 in Warrnambool, contact Deakin Central directly on 03 9244 6333.
  • an Academic Conduct Report for the relevant State Legal Admission Board*, please read the additional information below.
  • Chartered Accountant Foundations Program transcripts can be obtained through CAANZ and their contact details are or 1300 137 322

Order Academic
Transcript online

Academic transcript charges

Academic Transcripts services and fees
Original transcript issued following course completionFree
Additional copy of transcript$40
Duplicate copies (if ordered at the same time as the additional copy)$7.50 each
Additional charge for records prior to 1979 (Geelong), 1985 (Melbourne), 1987 (Warrnambool)* $55 
Postage services and fees
Regular post$0
Express Post  - within Australia$7.50
Courier  - international (2 - 5 business days)$25

If you have special instructions for your transcript order, please ensure that you complete the 'Special Instructions' field on the form when you order your academic transcript online.

If you would like a summary of your units from this study period rather than a full academic transcript, you can run an 'evidence of enrolment' through StudentConnect.

Statement of Results

A Statement of Results is an unofficial record of your results and it is free. You can request one by contacting Student Central.

A Statement of Results is not available for antecedent institutions of Deakin University ie: Gordon Institute of Technology, State College of Victoria- Geelong/Warrnambool, I.A.E and Victoria College- Burwood/Toorak/Clayton.


If you have a restriction (encumbrance) on your student record you will not be permitted to receive an academic transcript or Statement of Results, until your restriction is lifted.

State Legal Admission Board

Contact Student Central directly on 03 9244 6333 or requesting an Academic Conduct Report.

Student Central will forward a copy of your academic transcript to the Assistant to the Head of School in the School of Law.  An Academic Conduct Report will then be generated and forwarded to the Board of Examiners with your academic transcript and a letter from the Head of School confirming you have completed the course requirements for the LLB. This process can take up to 15 business days.

Further information on this process can be found at Faculty of Business and Law - Admission to practice in Victoria.

Victorian Institute of Teaching

Final results for education students deemed eligible to graduate are forwarded automatically to the Victorian Institute of Teaching on behalf of students by the University.

Document Postage Charges Only

Please use this payment option when paying for postal services ONLY. For example you may have requested Student Central to return documents to you/third party by express post or DHL courier. If you are wanting to order an academic transcript please use payment option at the top of the page ‘order an academic transcript’.

Collection of Transcript

You (or a nominated person) can collect your transcript in person at Student Central. To arrange for a nominated person to collect your transcript on your behalf, email Student Central with their details (including their full name and date of birth). Don't forget to ask them to provide their photo ID (drivers license or passport) when they collect it.

Page custodian: Division of Student Administration
Last updated: