Physiotherapy services are offered at the Melbourne Burwood Campus.
Areas of specialisation
- Sports injuries
- Postural correction
- Back and neck pain
- Sprains and strains
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
Hours of service
- Sophie Parrot and Pip Henderson are the on-campus physios, they are available for consultations at the Melbourne Burwood Campus on Wednesday and Fridays afternoons.
- All Deakin University staff and students are offered a FREE Initial Assessment – to assess any pain you may have, or discuss your health goals (treatment incurs a fee)
- All Deakin students receive a 10% discount on treatment.
- Payment for any treatment is processed on site (EFT, C/Card, HICAPS only). Private Health insurance extras cover can be used therefore only a small fee may be required.
Last updated: Page custodian: Division of Student Life