Physiotherapy services are offered at the Melbourne Burwood Campus.
Support for students during COVID-19
During these uncertain times student health and wellbeing is our highest priority. The Burwood physiotherapy service is currently paused until further notice.
Deakin is continuing to review and monitor the coronavirus situation as it unfolds.
Please refer to Deakin coronavirus FAQs for the most up-to-date information.
Areas of specialisation
- Sports injuries
- Postural correction
- Back and neck pain
- Sprains and strains
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
Hours of service
- Sophie Parrot and Pip Henderson are the on-campus physios, they are available for consultations at the Melbourne Burwood Campus on Wednesday and Fridays afternoons.
- All Deakin University staff and students are offered a FREE Initial Assessment – to assess any pain you may have, or discuss your health goals (treatment incurs a fee)
- All Deakin students receive a 10% discount on treatment.
- Payment for any treatment is processed on site (EFT, C/Card, HICAPS only). Private Health insurance extras cover can be used therefore only a small fee may be required.