Students wanting to make changes to their research degree candidature or scholarship will need to complete one or more of the student online forms below. You will receive an email when the form is completed, with a link to view the form. You can also view the form online at any time using the links below.
Students are advised to apply for changes to candidature in advance of the change. With requests for intermission, these should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the period of absence.
Further explanation on the purpose of each online form below can be found on our changes to candidature page.
Students should discuss their options with their supervisor before completing a form below.
Student online forms (must be initiated by student)
- Higher Degree by Research online application form
- Change of Candidature: Application
- Change of Research Topic: Application
- Extension of Candidature: Application
- Extension of Scholarship: Application
- Intermission of Candidature: Application
- Transfer Between Research Degrees
- Annual leave: Application
- Parental leave: Application
Staff online forms (must be initiated by staff member)
Administration online forms
Needs some assistance?
If you require assistance or information on completing the contents of the online forms, please contact our HDR Adviser: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +613 924 45258.
If you are experiencing technical issues when trying to complete the online forms, please contact Deakin's IT Help either online or via phone on 1800 463 888.