2022 Start Anytime dates
Micro-credential learners: see Micro-credential learner support page for dates and information related to your learning.
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
When you enrol, you'll receive an email to generate an invoice through StudentConnect. Remember that your fees for Start Anytime may not be due at the same time as fees for any other units you are studying.
If you are eligible and have already completed a FEE-HELP form (for the course you are completing these units within), your fees for the Start Anytime unit will defer to FEE-HELP at the census date.
If you elect to pay your fees up-front, you will need pay your fees by the date shown on your invoice
The census date marks the deadline for withdrawing from a subject, your course, or requesting a break from your study, without incurring financial liabilities or having the action recorded on your academic transcript and statements.
How census date affects you
For international fee-paying students, census date has the following implications.
- It’s the last day that established/continuing students can withdraw from the current study period and receive a refund.
- If you’re a new/commencing student, it’s the last day you can withdraw from the current study period and receive a refund.
If you’re a domestic student, census date has numerous implications.
- It’s the last day you can withdraw from units, intermit from the current study period, or discontinue your course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability.
- For Commonwealth-supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students, it’s the last day you can make full or partial upfront payments for the current study period.
- For Commonwealth-supported students, it’s the last day you can submit an online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide your tax file number (TFN).
- For Commonwealth-supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students, it’s the last day you can submit your Unique Student Identifier (USI).
- For domestic fee-paying students, it’s the last day you can apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for the current study period.
- It’s also the last day you can withdraw from the current study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Find your census date
View the appropriate census date for your study period:
- Trimester 1, 2 and 3 2023 dates
- Doctor of Medicine 2023 dates
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging 2023 dates
- Master of Dietetics 2023 dates
- Masters Qualifying Program 2023 dates
- Research Degree 2023 dates
- Intensive Unit 2023 dates
- Health Honours 2023 dates
- SEBE Honours 2023 dates
- Start Anytime 2023 dates
- Postgraduate Nursing 2023 dates