Insurance for students

The Insurance Office arranges an insurance program to safeguard the insurable interests of Deakin University, its staff, students and relevant third parties.

Personal Accident Insurance for Students

Overseas health cover (OSHC) for international students

The Living in Australia section of the international student support pages provides detailed information about overseas health cover and other types of insurance you should consider when living in Australia.

Contact Us

If you require any further information about the Deakin University insurance program, contact the Insurance Office on or

Sandra Primmer
Insurance Officer - Travel Insurance & Personal Accident Insurance
9:00am - 3:00pm
Warrnambool Campus
Email: Sandra Primmer
Tel: +61 3 5563 3121

Last updated:
Page custodian: Office of the Chief Financial Officer