2022 Health Honours semester dates
Here you'll find all the important dates to do with your enrolment in the following Honours courses for 2021.
- H400 Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
- H412 Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion (Honours)
- H413 Bachelor of Health and Medical Science (Honours)
- H418 Bachelor of Nutrition Science (Honours)
- H421 Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- H442 Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (Honours)
|New Year's Day||Saturday 1 January||Closed|
|University opens for 2022||Thursday 6 January||Open|
|Australia Day||Wednesday 26 January||Closed|
|Labour Day||Monday 14 March||Open|
|Good Friday||Friday 15 April||Closed|
|Saturday of Easter weekend||Saturday 16 April||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday 17 April||Closed|
|Easter Monday||Monday 18 April||Closed|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 19 April||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||Monday 25 April||Closed|
|Queen's Birthday||Monday 13 June||Open|
|AFL Grand Final Eve||To be confirmed||Closed|
|Melbourne Cup||Tuesday 1 November||Open|
|University shut down||To be confirmed||Closed|
|Christmas Day||Sunday 25 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day||Monday 26 December||Closed|
|Christmas Day holiday||Tuesday 27 December||Closed|
|New Year's Day||Sunday 1 January 2023||Closed|
|University opens for 2023||To be confirmed||Open|
*When CLOSED is indicated, please note that our libraries may still be available on some days when the Uni is closed, please check the library website to confirm opening hours.
|Teaching period begins||Monday 14 February|
|Census date||Thursday 31 March|
|Easter vacation / intra semester break||Friday 15 April - Friday 22 April|
|Teaching period ends||Friday 17 June|
|Inter semester break||Monday 20 June - Friday 1 July|
|Result release date||Thursday 30 June|
|Teaching period begins||Monday 4 July|
|Census date||Wednesday 31 August|
|Intra semester break||Monday 19 September - Friday 23 September|
|Teaching period ends||Friday 7 October|
|Honours thesis submission date||Monday 10 October (13 week semester)|
|Result release date||Thursday 24 November|
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current study period and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current study period or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current study period
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for study period
- Last day to withdraw from current study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current study period units without reference on academic record
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.