2022 SEBE Honours semester dates
Here you'll find all the important dates to do with your enrolment in the following Honours courses for 2022.
- S400 Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- S401 Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours)
- S494 Bachelor of Environmental Science (Honours)
|New Year's Day||Saturday 1 January||Closed|
|University opens for 2022||Thursday 6 January||Open|
|Australia Day||Wednesday 26 January||Closed|
|Labour Day||Monday 14 March||Open|
|Good Friday||Friday 15 April||Closed|
|Saturday of Easter weekend||Saturday 16 April||Closed|
|Easter Sunday||Sunday 17 April||Closed|
|Easter Monday||Monday 18 April||Closed|
|Easter Tuesday||Tuesday 19 April||Closed|
|ANZAC Day||Monday 25 April||Closed|
|Queen's Birthday||Monday 13 June||Open|
|National Day of Mourning for Her Majesty The Queen||Thursday 22 September||Closed|
|AFL Grand Final Eve||Friday 23 September||Closed|
|Melbourne Cup||Tuesday 1 November||Open|
|University shut down||Thursday 22 December - Wednesday 4 January 2023||Closed|
|Christmas Day||Sunday 25 December||Closed|
|Boxing Day||Monday 26 December||Closed|
|Christmas Day holiday||Tuesday 27 December||Closed|
|New Year's Day||Sunday 1 January 2023||Closed|
|University opens for 2023||Thursday 5 January 2023||Open|
*When CLOSED is indicated, please note that our libraries may still be available on some days when the Uni is closed, please check the library website to confirm opening hours.
|Invoices open||Monday 17 January|
|Start of teaching||Monday 31 January|
|International students - fees due in full||Tuesday 15 February|
|Domestic students - fees due||Saturday 12 March|
|Census date||Thursday 31 March|
|End of teaching||Friday 3 June|
|Results release||Thursday 30 June|
|Invoices open||Monday 23 May|
|Start of teaching||Monday 4 July|
|International students - fees due in full||Tuesday 19 July|
|Domestic students - fees due||Friday 12 August|
|Census date||Wednesday 31 August|
|End of teaching||Friday 4 November|
|Results release||Thursday 1 December|
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
International fee-paying students - last day to withdraw from current study period and receive a 50% refund
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current study period or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current study period
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for study period
- Last day to withdraw from current study period without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current study period units without reference on academic record
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.