Skip to main content
Skip sub navigation

Report a concern

If you are worried about someone or something just doesn’t feel quite right, please contact us for support, advice or information.

Report a concern

We respond to all reports of behaviour which are concerning, inappropriate or threatening and offer support to all parties involved.

All assistance is confidential.

Contact us about sexual harm

To report or access support for sexual harm (recent or historical, and either on- or off-campus):

Contact us about family violence or problem behaviour

To report or access support for family violence or other concerning behaviour:

Immediate response or after hours help

If you require immediate response or after hours assistance on campus, please call Deakin Security on 1800 062 579. For emergencies off campus please call Triple Zero 000.

External services

FAQs about reporting concerns

Last updated:
Page custodian: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion