2023 Health Honours semester dates
These dates are for the following Honours courses in 2023:
- H400 Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
- H412 Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion (Honours)
- H413 Bachelor of Health and Medical Science (Honours)
- H418 Bachelor of Nutrition Science (Honours)
- H421 Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- H442 Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (Honours).
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
- Continuing international fee-paying students – last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a 50% refund
- Commencing international fee-paying students – last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a full refund.
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current trimester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Trimester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Trimester
- Last day to withdraw from current Trimester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current trimester units without reference on academic record.
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.