2023 Start Anytime dates
Micro-credential learners: see Micro-credential learner support page for dates and information related to your learning.
Please be aware that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly.
When you enrol, you'll receive an email to generate an invoice through StudentConnect. Remember that your fees for Start Anytime may not be due at the same time as fees for any other units you are studying.
If you are eligible and have already completed a FEE-HELP form (for the course you are completing these units within), your fees for the Start Anytime unit will defer to FEE-HELP at the census date.
If you elect to pay your fees up-front, you will need pay your fees by the date shown on your invoice
Census date explained
The census date is important as it is the last date to finalise aspects of your enrolment and fee obligations as detailed below.
- Continuing international fee-paying students – last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a 50% refund
- Commencing international fee-paying students – last day to withdraw from current Trimester and receive a full refund.
- Last day to withdraw from units, intermit from current trimester or discontinue course without HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP liability
- Last day for Commonwealth supported, HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP students to make full or partial upfront payments for current Trimester
- Last day for Commonwealth supported students to submit online Commonwealth Assistance Form and/or provide their tax file number (TFN)
- FEE-HELP - last day for domestic fee-paying students to apply for FEE-HELP or pay fees up front for Trimester
- Last day to withdraw from current Trimester without incurring the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
Last day to withdraw from current trimester units without reference on academic record.
Login to StudentConnect to check your fees or change your enrolment.
For further assistance contact Student Central.