Estimate your course and unit fees
Use this tool to estimate your course and unit fees.
- Select an option for each field, including your course commencement year (the year you incurred a debt and remained enrolled after a census date).
- Your selections should reflect the study options of your current enrolment (eg. Fee type and course).*
- Once you've estimated your fees, you can consult a Student Adviser to confirm the units you've selected can be taken under the nominated course.
- If you are searching for a single (non-award) unit, enter and select 'single unit' from the course selection field. You can then select the units you intend to study from the 'Unit fee' tab.
If you are a commencing 2021 Commonwealth supported student, enrolling in a professional pathway course leading to registration as a psychologist or social worker, you will not be able to use the Unit section of this Fee Estimator to determine your unit price for psychology units (for psychology pathways) or social work (for social work pathways). you can use this estimator for all other units. Please refer to the 2021 Student contribution table for psychology and social work pathway fees.
* Further explanation
- The fees displayed do not reflect the entire cost of a course if it's completed over a number of years.
- If you select an incompatible fee type and course combination (eg. Full fee postgraduate study with a Bachelor degree), the fees may not be accurate.