Estimate your course and unit fees
Use this tool to estimate your course and unit fees.
- Select an option for each field, including your course commencement year.
- Your selections should reflect the study options of your current enrolment (eg. Fee type and course).*
- Once you've estimated your fees, you can consult a student adviser to confirm the units you've selected can be taken under the nominated course.
- If you are searching for a single (non-award) unit, enter and select 'single unit' from the course selection field. You can then select the units you intend to study from the 'Unit fee' tab.
2021 student contribution rates for Commonwealth supported students are not currently available. Refer to the StudyAssist website for further information.
* Further explanation
- The fees displayed do not reflect the entire cost of a course if it's completed over a number of years.
- If you select an incompatible fee type and course combination (eg. Full fee postgraduate study with a Bachelor degree), the fees may not be accurate.
Last updated: Page custodian: Division of Student Administration