Estimate your course and unit fees
Use this tool to estimate your course and unit fees.
- Select an option for each field, including your course commencement year.
- Your selections should reflect the study options of your current enrolment (eg. Fee type and course).*
- Once you've estimated your fees, you can consult a student adviser to confirm the units you've selected can be taken under the nominated course.
- If you are searching for a single (non-award) unit, enter and select 'single unit' from the course selection field. You can then select the units you intend to study from the 'Unit fee' tab.
* Further explanation
- The fees displayed do not reflect the entire cost of a course if it's completed over a number of years.
- If you select an incompatible fee type and course combination (eg. Full fee postgraduate study with a Bachelor degree), the fees may not be accurate.
Last updated: Page custodian: Division of Student Administration