Request support

To request support, you'll need to fill in your information online and provide supporting documentation. If you need assistance with registering, please call or visit the Disability Resource Centre.

Request support

Supporting documentation

You will need to provide supporting documentation from an appropriate professional. This documentation should include:

  • information on your condition
  • how your study may be affected
  • whether your condition is permanent, temporary or ongoing.

You can download and fill in the supporting documentation form (DOCX, 46.7KB) or provide your information in another format, so long as all the required information is given.

If you have a learning disability, you must provide a report from a psychologist or other qualified professional trained in administering standardised tests and assessing learning disabilities.

All documentation and reports must be in English.

A DRC team member will contact you to arrange a face-to-face or phone interview after they receive your registration information.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Division of Student Administration