Use the Groups tool to sign up to a group for assignment or project work.
Note: Depending on how the unit chair has set up the group, you may have been assigned to a group or you may be required to sign-up to a group.
Access Groups tool
Click on Tools and select the Groups link on the top navbar.
Sign-up to a group
- Click on View Available Groups.
- Click on Join Group to enrol into the group that you wish to join. You will be able to find out who the students already enrolled in the group are by clicking on the number under the Members column.
Leave a group
- Click on Tools and select the Groups link on the top navbar.
- If you change your mind, you can leave the group by clicking on Leave Group.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm, click on Yes.
If your unit chair has created a group assignment, group discussion or group locker, you will be able to access these under My Groups. You can also find out who your team members are by clicking on the number under the Members column.
Note: You can find out your team members' email address through the Classlist. Please refer to the Classlist page for further information.