Your Deakin Card is your student ID. You will need it for:
- printing on campus
- borrowing from the library
- accessing buildings after hours
- exams as your ID
You can get your Deakin Card any time after you have enrolled but it's a good idea to arrange it as early as possible.
When your new card has been issued, you will need to wait up to 24 hours before being able to print.
How to order your Deakin Card
- Enrol in StudentConnect then complete the Deakin Card ID form.
- Attach your photo, which must be:
- jpeg format
- maximum pixel height and width of 1024 x 1024
- maximum file size of 256KB
- similar in style to a passport photo.
- Attach a scanned copy of supporting identification such as your passport or current driver’s licence.
- Allow 1–2 weeks to receive your Deakin Card through Australia Post, and longer if being posted overseas.
Drop into Student Central on campus, have your photo taken and your card produced on the spot.
Need a replacement Deakin Card?
If you lose, misplace or have your Deakin Card stolen, you should immediately deactivate the card then obtain a replacement card at any Student Central.
If you are an online student, you can have your replacement card sent to your home address. Make sure that your address on StudentConnect is current, if not the change your personal details page will assist you to update your address. Please allow 1–2 weeks to receive your Deakin Card through Australia Post, longer if being posted overseas.
Have a question?
Please contact Student Central for further information.
1800 450 503 (free call)
+61 3 5227 2277