Specialist support is available for international students through advice and assistance with study and enrolment-related matters, transition to university and life in Australia.
We can help you with:
- Your enrolment conditions
- Understanding your student visa and what is expected of you
- Applying for a new visa
- Applying for intermission/leave of absence
- Settling into life at Deakin and in Australia
- General and personal issues that may affect your ability to study
- Complaints and grievances
- Financial difficulties
- Social or cultural adjustment difficulties
- Crisis management
- Social activities, events and programs
- Specific support for school age children, Under-18 and Australia Award students
- Referrals to other key services at Deakin and in the local community
Have a question?
Please contact Student Central for assistance.