International students

Specialist support is available for international students through advice and assistance with study and enrolment-related matters, transition to university and life in Australia.

Pre-arrival to Australia

What you need to know

Support services

Adjusting to life in Australia

Deakin has many services available if you are dealing with issues relating to:

Our Student Advisers can help you understand your student visa conditions and what is expected of you in regard to your studies at Deakin. Student advisers can also look up your CoE and provide you advice on how you can apply to extend either your CoE and/or student visa. Should you have more complicated queries regarding your visa status or queries, Student Central will refer you to relevant services within Deakin for further help. We can also assist you with your general health and wellbeing, accessing various services, crisis management and adjusting to studying in Australia.

Last updated:
Page custodian: Student Services